This is what it looked like out of the box. I was expecting more. I don't think the foam will survive multiple planting even though the box says reusable.
I had to remove these pieces to get it to fit. The instructions didn't tell me to do it but it wouldn't fit with them there.
I had 'help' while setting up so it took way too long. Once I removed those pieces though it was very easy to set up.
Done and planted. It has spots for 66 seedlings. I couldn't fill them all. I have about 30 flowers and 20 veggies. More than enough for my smaller gardens. I did realize that I shouldn't leave the seeds there as a guide. Took me a day to figure that out. The lights, even though they are led and not so hot, will probably cook the seeds.
See you in a few days when my seedlings start to sprout!!




That looks nice. Did they sprout as expected?
ReplyDeleteThat looks nice. Did they sprout as expected?
ReplyDeleteSadly no they didn't sprout as I expected.
ReplyDelete