Sunday, January 26, 2014

Get Started Today For Less Than $60!

You can get a little aerogarden for just $49.95 right now! What a deal!!
As with most online shopping there is no sales tax you just pay shipping. So you can get one delivered to your home for just $57.90!
Want a better deal? Just sign up for their e-newsletter and you will get instant coupons sent to you. You can't do double discounts so you can save on the already discounted garden. But you can save on everything else. Right now they have 20% off everything. Adding any one more item will save you the shipping costs.
Or I have a $5 off any seed kit that I got from signing up for their e-newsletter. The seed kit for an aerogarden 3 is $12.95 less the $5 off coupon  That's only 7.95 and would save you the 7.95 shipping cost.... get it? You could get it for free!!!!
I am getting an heirloom lettuce seed kit which is a little more but will get me 2 more planting seasons instead of one. So after my $17.95 seed kit that I will only pay $12.95 because of my coupon. The grand total is $62.90! Just $5 more gets me an additional set of seeds for my garden. That is almost a year worth of fresh veggies!
Are you getting yours?
aerogarden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment