Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bee Garden Day 1

Aerogarden 3 Bumble Bee

It sure is a cute little garden. The best part is that it is so easy to build my six year old did it himself! He is in Kindergarten right now learning to read. He asked a couple questions and I had to push a couple things until they 'clicked' and done!!!
 I opened the box. Unwrapped everything. Put the instructions on the floor and put him to work. Hey Maverick! You are doing great!

everything just snaps in place

This is one of the things I don't like. That bowl that he is holding; its a bowl with a lid basically. The problem though. Is that the lid doesn't do anything but lay on top. So when you set the pants you could easily spin the whole top around. Nothing to keep it in place. There were some groves on the bowl that I though would be to hold the lid in place but it just lightly rests on the bowl. Then the lid has a little opening; like a mini door. Just open and close kind of a thing. Opens fine but doesn't like to close very well. I will post photos of that next time.




It was fun and easy and I can't wait to see what comes up! Planted salad greens and it said I could see sprouts as soon as tomorrow. So make sure you come back and see if we have some tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment