Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Disapointed with Aerogarden

I ordered my AeroGarden Ultra Led when it was out of stock. The website said "The AeroGarden ULTRA LED is temporarily out of stock. It is expected to be back in stock late January. We will ship orders immediately upon arrival."
It still says that right now. In those same red letters I posted. So I am disappointed that they can't even update that. They keep updating their website with the special orders. Going in to change one sentence is not time consuming at all. Just plain old laziness.

So I have been calling about the status of my order; and to see when it will arrive. Every time; it will probably ship today. I was told they received their Ultra LED's on Friday. So how come it hasn't shipped yet? Its Wednesday! I give them Friday to unload and get settled. Fine if they don't work weekends. Sure a whole day for people that ordered before me. Then my patience stops there. It should have been shipped by now!

The customer service people that I have heard such good things about? Yes most of them are polite and helpful. I talked to one guy yesterday (no not posting names) and he was annoyed with me. He was not rude, he was just frustrated on the phone about what I had asked. I work customer service too and that is not acceptable! Its your job; if you need a breather then don't pick up the phone! I can't do that at my job; the customer is right in front of me and I still manage to be pleasant. So when I call; every time I get oh it will probably ship today. Thanks 
Although I did get something different today. The lady today said my order had been sent to the processing center. Awesome! Then she said it would probably be shipped tonight. Sigh  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment