Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It's Here!!! (Set Up)

Finally get to plant my aerogarden I am so exited! Finally!
SO to break up this long blog I am splitting it up into two.
Here is how set up when for me.
 Again I asked my 6year old for some help. He kept asking where the rest of it was. This one has a lot less pieces than the aerogarden 3.
 The base came already assembled. All you do is 'click' the pole in... That didn't work for us... We couldn't get it to work.
 Finally we figured there was no click and just gave up. Then you hook up the light to the top of the pole and plug it one of the cords to the wall and the other to the light. Done. This aerogarden doesn't seem as steady for the overhead lights. I keep thinking the lights are going to come crashing down. I picked it up and moved it a few times; both empty and full of water. I think its fine and strong but I think they need to improve it.
 This is a photo of the lights. They are LED and I though they would be bigger. I hadn't seen what this would look like without the lights on. Then I was blinded trying to check that all the lights were working. I didn't want one to be out and never know about it.
 Here is the hood. The hole there is where the pole slides in...never heard it click. Then the other is the plug in for the electricity to go in. It really is simple.
I took the lid off the base. Really its a big bowl with a pump and filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment