So loving my AeroGarden! Look what I have today!
This is my cucamelon plant. For those of you new to my blog it is a mini cucumber. Looking good! So I decided this plant needed a little support! It is a vine plant so eventually I will need a lot of climbing room...I have big plans for that!
This is the plant support that AeroGarden sells. I hate it. In theory it is nice but what I received is this flexible wire covered in foam. I think the foam is great; and will protect the plant. But the support should have been solid not flexible. I had to build it myself. So it is a lot shorter than in should be and doesn't look very nice. My strawberries, as expected, are slow growing. They will need a lot more time. Some have not yet sprouted.
Here are my two lettuce plants. Looking yummy!
One of them is much bigger than the other plant. Looks like it just had more seeds. The second one is getting very big so I pulled the biggest leaf since it was blocking the lights from the smaller leafs. And it was yummy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment