I lost power last night so my garden reset. I am not sure why it reset since I was told that it saves information whenever power is lost. It did ask me if I had a power loss or if I started a new garden. I selected that I had lost power but it still reset my days and nutrient cycle. I also had to change the time; it was about 5 hours behind which is how long I lost power. It was a cold 5 hours... it was a blizzard and around 20 degrees before windchill.
Resetting the time was easy. Thankfully I had already talked to AeroGarden before and knew how to reset a few things. So I reset the days planted. I planted the garden on the 11th and so today is day 10. My garden does not allow me to reset the days left on nutrient cycle so its at 14.... so what I decided to do was add half a dose of food and then it would be fine for the next 14 day.
Wednesday I talked to AeroGarden about changing my pump cycle... well Thursday morning I found my leaves on the cucamelons were drying out. So I changed it back in case that was the problem. Once my plants are established I will change it back to 2 minutes on 58 off because I like that more than on one hour off 11.
Here are today's photos. Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment