I have always heard great things about the AeroGarden customer service. But I really have not had good service. I called today for 3 things and the call including wait time was about 10 minutes long. I spent longer waiting for them to answer than the call itself. That is not a big deal. What I was disappointed with was that the lady was rushing to get me off the phone.
My first question was about my Mom's garden. I didn't know how to get rid of the add nutrients light. Its a simple answer. Push and hold the light/reset button and when the nutrient light starts to blink let go then push it again. The light stops blinking. Easy
Then I wanted to know about the half hour I am gaining every day in my AeroGarden LED. I had to go into custom settings and set my pump to turn on 2 minutes every hour. This setting is way better than the factory one I got of turning on one hour every 12. My plants will get way better water flow this way.
My third question was about maintenance supplies. I just wanted to get an idea of what maintenance costs would be so I could budget properly. There are filters to replace and an air stone which the book tells me to replace with every planting. She said no; that I can wash them and don't have to replace them until the filter becomes damaged or the air stone no longer pumps air through it. Which is good for me financially. I just have to replace the light on my Mom's garden every six months.
It just would have been nice to not have been rushed through the call.
No comments:
Post a Comment