When I did this for my Mom's garden the kids took the seeds out and were throwing them around. The seeds are in there well that all grew even with all the tossing from being shipped and two boys having a little too much fun with them.
Here the print was off on the label. It just says seed kit. Look at the difference from the one in my Mom's garden.
The font is way nicer and darker and it has more information. Salad Greens sprouts in 1 to 7 days and it is of medium height. Wonder what the deal is with the ones I received.
So I added water; it took a little more than a gallon. Maverick decided it needed to be plugged in and look at the pump working.
So I put the lid on and took me a little bit to get my seeds ready. I noticed that there is water flowing though. Nice! The pump doesn't work all the time... just every once in a while to get some air flow and move the nutrients around.
Here is a photo of the fancy display.
The finished aerogarden sit in a cabinet. The light is bright and the plants need protecting from the cats. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment