That's a quarter! My cucumber plant was taking over so I took off a few branches. I still have lots and lots left over. Really looking forward to some cucamelons.
Can you see how the middle plant is taller and fatter than the other two? The one on the inside had the lights closer (as far down as the AeroGarden would allow) and the other two had it a bit higher. See the difference in two weeks from seed!
here is my strawberry plant! Wow it sure has gotten big. Thinking about getting rid of the two older lettuce plants and allowing the strawberry plant some room to expand.
That is a dime. Now you can really see how big my strawberry plant is getting!
There is the dime again showing you my little cucumber plant. Grow little buddy; I want to eat you! Finally this is my lettuce harvest. I added the two baby carrots so you could see how much I was able to harvest. YUM
No comments:
Post a Comment