So thankful for the countdown the aerogarden has...otherwise I would have lost count of the days long long ago...
My strawberry plant is blooming!
You know that lemon mint I planted about a month ago? The plant is tiny but I still harvested a few leaves. I put them on a frozen pizza...the kids didn't want them so I got to eat them all...and it was delicious.
Total so far is three flowers! So I have three future strawberries... yay
This upsets me. I was walking in the garden center at WalMart and I saw these. AeroGarden sells 25ft of these for $7.95 ( I purchased mine at 20% off with free shipping) WalMart sells the same thing but 5 less feet for $2.97!!! I had never seen this before. I had no idea anything like this existed so I was thrilled when I purchased it from AeroGarden. So if you are buying it off season then sure get it from AeroGarden because you won't find it anywhere else but if you can... wait until WalMart has it for half the price.
No comments:
Post a Comment