Thursday, April 10, 2014

LED Day 55

This is my garden. Starting to be overcrowded...think someone needs to have a salad





 I have tons of little cucumbers growing. Going to say there are 30 - 40 growing right now!

 Planted some tomatoes. Then I thinned them and it was fine until I pulled the last little seedling off I broke the main plant :(  these were planted a little over two weeks ago!!!
 There is the little lemon mint being overcrowded by the lettuce plants.
 So I trimmed them a little

 This is my Mom's tomatoes. Hers were planted on the 24th of March
Last and most fun of all! My strawberry plant is starting to produce fruit! Then I told you guys last week how AeroGarden was sending me a replacement part because my light was not staying attached in my garden. Its here!

No comments:

Post a Comment