What's happening now? I had a few more yummy lettuce leafs. Yum!
So I just pulled the plant down. Right now there is only one vine. You can see a second one growing on this photo. That big leaf is about two inches wide. I got rid of aerogarden's plant support. I don't think it was doing anything...it barely stayed upright.
I lined the bottom and a little of the side with aluminum foil. I read somewhere that it helps reflect light... maybe I should double check that. I added that since this part of the garden will receive less light. There is plenty of room for my little plant to grow.
Here is my lettuce. Sure getting big. See how tiny my strawberry are in comparison.
My two little strawberry plants. Keep at it little guys. You will outlast all the others!
See you next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment