Wednesday, March 19, 2014

LED Day 37

Remember a while back I told you I won an AeroGarden? I decided to keep it and planted some lettuce! I figure with that many lettuce plants I will be able to have a salad every day. Lets see how that goes.
 First of all; I did not miss the flowering stage! I guess they take the shape of a cucumber then the flower blooms. Guess I was never able to watch that closely before when I grew these outdoors last summer.
 My strawberries sure are taking off! I think that is just one plant.
 Was supper surprised that the lemon mint has sprouted already! This is at 5 days!
 another shot of my mini cucumber flower because I am just so happy about it :)
Here is my romaine lettuce at 5 days! Woot that one sure if going strong!
See you next week; maybe then my cucumber will be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment