Saturday, March 22, 2014

LED Day 40

Two of my strawberry plants didn't ever sprout. The only ones that did were the white soul ones. My strawberry plant is doing well. SO well that I predict little white strawberries in two months. What do you think? Can my strawberry plant give me a couple strawberries by June 1st?

                                    "Two strawberries by June? We will see... wait until your
                                      birthday in July I will give you a strawberry a day!"
 This is my new aerogarden. I moved the strawberries to the new one. This garden has two Romaine lettuce; one salad green; my one strawberry plant. My lemon mint and today I just planted some mini tomatoes. One of the tomato plants I planted is called tiny tom. Supposed to grow no more than 6 inches tall and give cherry tomatoes. The other one is supposed to give tomatoes the size of peas....we shall see!
 Here is my ever growing cucamelon plant. The kids counted 10 flowers! Ooooh I can taste the cucumbers now.
 New salad green plant.

and this is the romaine one.... I haven't harvested my two bigger salad green plants in a little while... going to wait for a little longer and have a big salad.
For those of you wondering. My purple spinach seeds never arrived that is why I planted the tomato ones. And for those that wanted the purple cherry tomato. Sorry I forgot :(
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment