Wednesday, March 26, 2014

LED Day 43

 I hadn't paid much attention to my AeroGarden for a couple days and a few more that I hadn't harvested my lettuce plants. The bigger lettuce plants were shading the littler ones. I am sure I am not supposed to but new pods with bigger plants but some of my other pods didn't grow and with the addition of a new garden i made some adjustments. Can you tell how the smaller lettuce plants are taller? That's because the lamp is up higher than it should be. I don't want to lower it any because of the cucumber plant growing so much.
 My cucumber plant grows way past the where the light it. Can't raise it though because the other plants need it down farther. So they are doing the best with what they have.

I have lined the side and bottom with aluminum foil. Hoping that will give the cucumber plant some extra lighting since it has really spread!

No comments:

Post a Comment