Monday, February 17, 2014

LED garden day 6

Really enjoying my AeroGarden. Remember you can get your here aerogarden.com and they are running a BOGO sale right now. Its amazing that just a week ago I planted my garden. Technically right now we have switched over to day 7 because I planted my garden exactly 7 days ago. But I am still calling it day six because. Here are my fun fun plants coming up. My white strawberry seeds have just started to sprout so I will be posting a photo soon.

This is my cucamelon plant. See other posts for photo of what this will be.


This is my salad greens coming up. Just 6 days and look at the size of both of these seedlings!

2 comments:

  1. I know this is a couple years old but thanks for your little post. I wanted to find some info about growing cucamelons in the aero garden and now I at least know you did it successfully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a couple years old but thanks for your little post. I wanted to find some info about growing cucamelons in the aero garden and now I at least know you did it successfully. :)

    ReplyDelete